Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My New Year's Eve.....2013.  So, what a crazy way to start the New Year!

Michael and I have had the flu....been so sick with fever and chills and aches - full fledged flu.  Thought maybe we were starting to be on the mend yesterday afternoon......so thankful for a fever free afternoon.  But then, last night.  As my head hit the pillow and i snuggled down to sleep, a sound came from my vocal cords.....deep down in my throat.....it was like a symphony down there.....all kinds of nosies and they were LOUD.....It almost sounded like people talking - and even when i tried really hard not to breathe, they made noise!  I guessed that it was kind of like wheezing and turned to the other side thinking a turn would do the trick - well heck no.....the conversation continued with all these wheezing people.  I added more pillows, i took pillows away, i turned to the right, i turned to the left......i tried to look straight at the ceiling and be SO still.....oh NO......the wheezing symphony just got louder and louder.  I got up and moved the a chair, thinking Michael could probably hear it all commotion and it would keep him awake - sitting up didn't even help.  I guess when the wheezing people made Hayden's "ooowweee owweee owweee" sound he makes for his ire truck.....when that happened, i just had to laugh out loud.  So not only did i see in midnight.....i saw every minute thereafter!  No sleep for me last night.  I am just praying the wheezing symphony is over by tonight.  I am just whooped.

No comments:

Post a Comment