Thursday, December 31, 2020

Covid Christmas 2020

It might be different, but we managed to have the best Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.....all of our family gathered round - a candlelight service, even though online, Angie got candles and we had probably one of the sweetest times ever.  I loved how everyone listened and the service was phenomenal as always. It was just a sweet time.  The stockings this hear....or should I say sack...well, SACKS, were over the top....Christmas Eve night found me and Angie tip toeing through her office because they filled that office up.....yummy appetizers that night and so many sweets - but the sweetest was our family, all in the same room.  My best gift.

Christmas Day was full....opening gifts was scattered through the morning and early afternoon.  We had a wonderful brunch and then lots of games played.....make your own pizzas that night.  ALL of our immediate family, 4 dogs, lots of yummy food, gifts out the kazoo.....blessed so big.  Thank You Jesus for the gift of this family....for the love we share and for what You will do to us and through us in 2021.  I pray it's the year every single heart opens to YOU Lord.
















































BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE!!  Missing so much my daddy, carrying in his sweet potatoes and cranberry sauce, Pepa Corley in his blue jumpsuit, mema Corley's written prayers, my sweet momma and the way she loved Christmas so much.  Heaven holds them and oh the celebration they are having this day.  I am so thankful for the bits and pieces in me that carry the characteristics of them and the impression they made on my life....Thank You Jesus for my beginning.  

Looking forward to 2021....and all You will write for us Lord.  Cover us and guide us.  Shine Your light so brightly in our lives and grow so big in our hearts.  

1 comment:

  1. Hello. excellent job. I did not anticipate this. This is a splendid articles. Thanks!
    Read More: German shepherd husky mix

    ReplyDelete