Monday, May 5, 2014

p.s. on time with little man

a couple of things i forgot regarding Hayden and the last sleepover……We were headed to the bathroom to brush teeth, get pi's on and he looks over at the table where the "tooties" are sitting and he says "sometimes momma let's me have tooties before i go to bed…..sometimes she even MAKES the tooties!

And then as we are playing with his toys "my momma doesn't like bad guys"

I love to hear him play…..he makes his voice go up high and then down low as he moves his spiderman and batman and super heroes around.

His little program for the end of the school year was last week.  It was the sweetest thing ever…..this one song they sang…..said something like "With all my heart i love you" - and as Hayden sang this song, his entire demeanor changed…..he sang so loud - from the bottom of his heart "with all my heart i YUV you" - Angie and i cried like babies through the entire thing.  I think i saw papas tummy going up and down too just a little…..thats what happens when he gets emotional and tries not to cry.

Super sweet times with a precious little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment